| #AceNewsGroup posted: "#AceNewsServices says according to " Passenger Transport Magazine" in their recent article, these are the reason's against HS2 Objection 1: That rail demand won't grow fast enough and the trains will be empty. George's piece starts out with an admiss" |
' WELCOME TO MY NEWS READERS '
This blogger is dedicated to provision of of news and views across the worldwide web. These area cover, finance, world, finance, contracts for goods and services, property and business. It was to provide links to our other associate sites and to provide you are readers with help and guidance in being kept up to date with the latest news, through our news services. Our main news group sites are here: https://acenewsservices.com/ Please sign in or leave your comments as we will be shortly be adding a news mail letter and are interested in your news so we can add a shareotherscolumn. Enjoy, ALL - Ian
Tuesday, 14 January 2014
Monday, 13 January 2014
#AceWorldNews says with Geneva2 looming just thought l should post this, to remind us what this conference this month is all about. #Peace
#AceWorldNews says a new report reveals one of the staggering costs of 30 months of war in Syria: over 11,000 children have died.
- Top envoys insist Syria peace talks must proceed(cnsnews.com)
- Mortar attack in central Syria kills at least 19(news.yahoo.com)
- VIDEO: Syria's refugee child workers(bbc.co.uk)
- VIDEO: Soloist's lament for war-torn Syria(bbc.co.uk)
- Top envoys insist Syria peace talks must proceed(news.yahoo.com)
- 'Catastrophic': War in Syria Has Killed Over 11,000 Children(commondreams.org)
- More than 11,000 Syrian children killed in civil war, report says(kfor.com)
- Syria Death Toll Tops 130,000(israelnationalnews.com)
- #Syrias 'Catastrophic': War Has Killed Over 11,000 Children #Peace(acenewsservices.com)